Tuesday, June 1, 2010

the first day of june

so i was browsing around and i found 1 very special blog made by a very special girl
her name is veren lee and her blog's name is "the little princess" she is just around 13 y.o i guess but she's a very inspiring girl i admit
she has a great fashion sense that suitable for girls around her age (how i wish i can be a girl like that, as you know, i can go to a mall wearing a tee and a hotpants which is a so "common style")
i believe i can be like her, i'm just lack of the prop ( u know, my mom never bought me a too unique-cutting dress as i usually won't wear them ) and lack of confidence too
but as i grow older, i guess i want to find my own style, i want to have that confidence of wearing sth that make u feel unique
so, not that i want to be a copycat, i decided to try to upload my blog with some of my street style
maybe i'll start off with some very common style, but i believe, things like 'fashion sense' can grow stronger if we practice it day by day, isn't it?
i also will try to save my money so that i can at least buy one new piece of sth to fill my wardrobe.
as i'm entering modelling world too, i guess it's pretty important to make me feel more fashionable, isn't it?
and some up-to-date dress would surely help me a lot in the future when i'm planning to join a modelling competition

okay, let's back to studying again
ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment