Friday, June 25, 2010

keep on trying. keep on believing

well, i got my report today..
actually i already can see my score yesterday..
about my score...
i really don't know how i should express my feelings about it
i don't know i should feel grateful or feel disappointed about it

i'm happy that i still made it to the big 10 rank
but i'm disappointed because i can't get into the big 200 rank for my parallel rank
and i fell like i want to cry when i see my english score
it really is the lowest score now
it even beat my last PB score
it's lowerrrrr
maybe it's my fault for not studying well :(((((


and i always dream of being in a plus class you know
but since i'm not in the big 160 rank i guess i should bid that wish goodbye
:'( :'( :'(

so it's much more like this :

wish list :
[ X ] go to the + class
instead of putting a crosscheck mark, i should put a big X there


the good thing is i manage to stay positive and believe in GOD
so no matter how impossible i think it is.....
i believe that nothing is impossible if we believe in GOD........

so i end up like this :

wish list :
go to the + class or go to a better class than my 2nd grade class

peaceeeeeeeee.....
wish me luck guys
and sutomo... be kind to me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee????

No comments:

Post a Comment