Wednesday, June 9, 2010

seventeen seventeen

finally i got time to wrote abt what had happened during the past few days..

♥♥ 4th June ♥♥
my besties gave me a surprise early in the morning
they came to my room, gave me birthday cake and sang me "happy birthday"
i never experienced any birthday surprise before so... i'm indeed speechless
lol..

we ate cakes,played with ethan and jackie (angel's lil puppy), and laughed all around :))

♥ my birthday cake ♥

then we went to Happy Puppy
yes, another karaoke-ing in june :p
♥ jecy's hand, ce and angel ♥

in the evening, me and my family went to Cin Yen restaurant for some lil birthday dinner of mine :)

♥ grandpa ♥

today is indeed the best bday ever! ♥ ♥
♥ huge thanks to dad,mommy,grandpa,kuku and all of my besties ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment