Saturday, June 26, 2010

things that always made me feel so ambitious

this post is dedicated to every little things and people that always made me feel ambitious to fulfill my dream =) enjoy~
my family
these are all the people that i love the most. the people that i always want to be happy, and the people that i want to make happy. it is for them that i study well and always do the best.
sorry i don't post any pics here =( i was blogging through my bro's pc and there is nothing here beside games and songs =="
my friends
the people who always cheer me up. the people who give me a lot of ideas. the people whom i share laughter and tears with. i feel so blessed to have you guys =)
Deviant Art
i love browsing images here. i don't know why but the creative atmosphere is very strong here! this website gaves me a lot of inspirations and always made me excited to fulfill my dream to be a designer

America's next top modelmy most favorite reality show ever!
why i love this show? because the winner is not judged by "sending text messages" but they are judged by expert people in the area. The contestants are not a famous model, but just some 'next-to-door' girl. So we'll see their transformation from being a next to door girl into a 'fierce' supermodel.
1 more thing, this show also give feedback and useful tips for girls learning to be a model!
some pics =)

this is nicole, winner of cycle 13
her pictures are simply gorgeous
see?this one is mckey (cvcle 11)
also one of my favorite winnerand this is london (cycle 12)
she doesn't win, but i love her hairstyle so much...
actually her pictures are quite good

cute stuffs, cute things, cute blogs
i don't know why i always feel excited and inspired when i saw cute things while i'm browsing or going to a shop (maybe cause i am a girl after-all. lol) there aren't any particular website that i usually open to search cute stuffs. i just click-click-click! :P

i think it's a wrap for this post.
i can't think of anything else already. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment