Thursday, June 3, 2010

Last day of being an 11th grader

my biology exam turns to be very sour
so let's not talk about that,shall we? =="

so after the test, me and the girls went to inul vista for 3 hours of karaoke-ing and taking snapshots like crazy
we sing, we laugh, we jump around, we have fun!
then we headed to Sun Plaza to grab something to eat :9
due to financial restrictions (ceile,, pke bhs rumit g jls) we decided to just ate at Es teler 77
after that, we decided to went home
such an awesome day i should say


anw, i'm still thinking of some activities that i'd like to do during holidays
some of them are :
- watch all the DVDs that i already bought from a long time ago but due to hectic activities, i still haven't watch it until today
- make an artsy thing from a piece of cardboard into a place to stick all my photos
- read some novels
- cook some recipes
- hang out w/ my old friends

well, a very homey holiday schedule isn't it? :)
but i'm still trying to ask my mom to take me and my brothers to Universal studio,Singapore during this long holiday ;p
i am drooling to go there !

gotta go, so sleepy ald...
i'll try to post abt some awesome movies i had just watched during this few weeks :)



P.S : i saw him today!! on the last day of school before my long holiday. Thanks God for letting me saw him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment