Wednesday, June 9, 2010

still in seventeen mood

5 th June
the second day of being a seventeen girl turns out to be a very exciting and hectic day
so when i arrived at my modelling tuition, my teacher approached me and told me that i will participate in a show @ cambridge
i was freaking excited at that moment!
i do some GR at cambrige in the afternoon
well, i do still have problem with "tampil di depan umum"
my nerve is killing me...
so i can only do nothing but pray and practice more
at nite, me and my besties with kuku and my cousin had my birthday dinner at swiss-cafe
i don't make a big party, but still, this is my party and this is the best party ever ! ♥♥
some pics
♥ me and cia" ♥
♥ pela, man" and me ♥♥ me and the gangs ♥
(-) cia" who went home earlier

" there's no words to express how i feel towards being seventeen "

No comments:

Post a Comment