Sunday, May 8, 2011

Someday we'll know

feel like blogging, but i don't know what to write. perhaps i just want to share.currently,feeling so random. don't even know what to write. #screams

"two years or later, will you still be on my mind?"

blame the novel that i just read.


"so many questions, i need an answer"

blame my heart.


"why i wasn't meant for you?"

blame my thoughts.


yes, i am jealous
duh, like i never experienced it before. yeah, i think, i don't even have the right to feel jealous, i mean, i am nobody and i know it's the risk of loving someone but not telling that someone. (okay, what the hell i'm writing here?) well, he has the right to talk to anyone, anyway he wants it and, he is a friendly guy.. so what the hell i have to feel jealous about? aggh....

I’ll get better, after a few tunes, after a few days, after a few tears. I’ll be better. because i am so good at pushing myself down and pulling myself up again in the end.


signing off,

J



No comments:

Post a Comment