Wednesday, May 4, 2011

my plans

stressed out, still
i just try to not think about it that much and i have a few "plans" to do regarding to my problems.
so first of all, i'll apply to binus university, which is located in jakarta, taking interior design or creative advertising or communication visual design. (will decide later after a few more browsing about these majors) then i'll have to go to the eye doctor, for the eye test i guess... tomorrow or the day after tomorrow then.
then, if i got the TGD offer from Lasalle, i'll try to discuss it with my parents about letting me go to singapore to continue my study, i'll search for the good but cheapest hostel that i can find and i'll try to spend as lil' money as i can, i'll find part time job (hopefully in a book store) cause i don't think working in a fast food restaurant suits me (--") and, i'll try to get signed in an agency which can give me modeling jobs that fits my timetable. i'll build my life from down and make myself success, in everything that i do, after i got my diploma, i'll work first so then i can pay my bachelor degree study fees by myself.
if i don't get TGD? i'll go to jakarta, without any hatred feelings. i'll study and work there and continue my bachelor degree study in singapore (with my own money of course :) ) or another option, apply to singapore again next year but still, for the time being i'll study in jakarta.
so far, that's the only possible plan that i can think of.

wish me luck
i really want tgd :(

No comments:

Post a Comment