Monday, May 2, 2011

baby i was born this way

don't get it wrong, this post got nothing to do with lady gaga's hit.

well practically it's almost 3 in the morning so i'll make this post quite a snap, wait, probably not, depends on my mood too i guess. oh well, i'll just write what's on my mind.

1) i done my National Exam
yes, my 3rd year of HS is over, senior high school is over, school is over ! happy? not really. Sad? not really. idk? well, likely. i kinda wish the school still obliged us to go to school after the NE cause i am bored stiff during the holiday. I dunno what to do, and getting a work is not a great idea i guess, since i'm not going to further my study in my hometown, so there will be no workplace that would recruit someone who is only going to work for 2 or 3 months. can someone tell me what to do beside browsing,chatting,watching tv,listening to music,tweeting,eating and sleeping? (okay, i was like, 'pig in making' , my bad) yes, i do go out with my friends, but i can't do that everyday somehow.

2) i done my interview
i am waiting for my interview result, which will be sent via email on the middle of may. i really wish i can get the Tuition Grant #fingerscrossed. because studying and living in singapore had always been my dream and i believe i had wrote it here for a few times already too. the interview? it was quite good, it was fun , especially the discussion part, i had good times and mind cracking times as well, and i believe that i did a pretty good job, not being over confident though. just want to think positive.
anyway, thanks for everyone who wished me luck before the interview! i appreciate it a lot! thanks for being my mood booster :)

3) i went to prom
my school prom? urmm... how to describe it.. it was... so fast i couldn't even remember what i done that time. yeah, that's it. i wish i could experience it for one more time, really. :(
what i remember the most is that i really regret of not giving him that damn flower.

4) i talked about my feelings to a friend of mine
well, at first i never thought that i am going to talk about my feelings to this friend of mine, but maybe i was so depressed about that damn prom flower 'til i thought that maybe it was a great idea to ask some opinion from this friend of mine. so yeah, i end up telling him my pathetic love story. well, this friend of mine gave a few opinions that's actually been inside of my mind for quite a long time too, and some opinions that i think quite helpful. but really, maybe the part about 'telling him about the way i feel towards him' should be postponed still, sorry.
thanks so much for listening anyway :)

that's all i guess. i really need to get some sleep and go find something more interesting to do. lol

sincerely,

jesslyn

No comments:

Post a Comment