Wednesday, May 4, 2011

currently : stressed out X(

i am so stressed out with all of this college/university matters.
i want to continue my study in singapore. not because he also studies there, no, i am not that silly, i want to continue my study there, because i love singapore, i want to go there since i am still in primary school, and currently my situation is so devastating, all this family matters and money matters too, argh...
can't i just live my life like how i dream it would be? can't i continue my study in singapore , taking interior design major?
oh i am willing to live in small room, eat two times a day, i am willing to live far away from the word comfortable, as long as i can continue my study there.
no, i don't want jakarta, i don't want bandung, i don't want medan, i don't want graphic design, i don't want accounting!
call me selfish, call me childish,
i just want to fight for my dream

No comments:

Post a Comment