Sunday, April 8, 2012

waiting for my lecturer to confirm my sketch model so i can continue doing my project. wish me luck! i finally made a sketch model which i'm quite satisfied with, so my hopes are quite high this time, haha.
time flies, really. My high school years still seems like it just happened last week, but here i am already finishing my first year of college. Yep, my semester break will start at the second week of May. It still really feels like i just entered college yesterday. Planning to spend my 3 months (yes, 3 months!!) break in J-town and my hometown Medan. Catching up with family and friends and good food of course, and not to forget some karaoke session. aigo ya, feels so happy just thinking about it :P. Missing everyone so so so much!!


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment