Monday, April 23, 2012

random ramble

well, the urge to blog always came at the most inappropriate time, in my case, it mostly always come when i am supposed to do my super important assignment, and yes, i was in the midst of preparing my presentation slides when suddenly i feel so bored and had this huge urge to type something.
i finally booked my flight yesterday, i'll go to Jakarta on 12th may and still have no plan on when to go to Medan. Made a lot of holiday activities plan with my friend from college and my high school friend, even planning to go to a 3 days trip to Bandung, so this holiday seems like going to be fun :D the problem is i am still quite confused on when should i fly back to medan.. Vera, one of my besties who is now pursuing her study in GZ, china is flying to Jakarta around the mid or end of June, and i'd love to hang out with the girls but wouldn't i be in Jakarta for too long then? from mid of may 'til end of June or even early July? I still have a list of things to do in Medan too, and this makes thing even more complicated -_- better contemplate about it again later after i finish my presentation though.
and somehow, the topic about 'love' always being brought up in either my 'secret' group or among my college buddies. -_- why God? why? Like i am unaware of this fact.. okay, close this topic.

So i went to Spize yesterday with K and Sasha for dinner, the food was great, though service is quite slow. I think it is one of the restaurant in Singapore with foods that match Indonesian's tongue the most. Due to the fact that there are quite a lot of Indonesian there. Pics are still in my camera, will make sure to edit this post later.
And today after attending Sunday service at Marina Bay Sands, me and K went to Paragon for some grocery shopping and Ngee Ann's Kinokuniya for some book shopping, and i finally had bought The Hunger Games, but too bad i can't start reading it yet, have to focus with my presentation! i have to present really well!! have to!
so this means, i am signing out.


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment