Thursday, April 19, 2012

Questions

Never did something like this in my blog, i think it will be quite fun. haha


1. Last movie?
- Hunger Games

2. Last Meal?
- Rice with Mackerel fish that i cook by myself :P

3. Last chocolate?
-  Mars, last week if i'm not mistaken. Wait does nutella counted as chocolate? if so, then last night. hahaha

4. Last call?
- My mom

5. Last purchase?
- Stuffs for my college project

6. Last kiss?
- kiss? what is that?

7. What's your favorite stage in life?
- when i can adapt to some kind of circumstances and find happiness in it

8. Toe die ?
- Any pastel color will do

9. Marrying a Caucasians?
- I prefer asian actually. 

10. What's your wish right now?
- i have a lot actually. hahaha. wish that i can score well on my assessment, wish that i can spend my holiday happily with my friends and family, wish that We Got Married will be airing again soon, wish that i can find that special someone soon.

11. Life?
- is something that we need to explore and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment