Thursday, April 19, 2012

CALM

i really hate to write negative stuffs in my blog, but seriously, i feel so stressed right nowww... nothing is going right, i missed my last class in Term 4, modelling isn't any good either, no news from Elite again and i just still can't accept the fact that i can't join today's fashion show although i had the chance to. WGM is still not showing new episode and the strike is still going on, i began to lost my interest in both of them since i began to watch other couple's episodes and start comparing them, Teukso is still great, but it's just too bad that they had too little episodes. i am so confused on which date to book my ticket for my flight back to indonesia, and also which city to go to, Medan or Jakarta. at least my final project is doing fine, it's on a good track. but still, everything else is not doing good and i hate it.

I discovered that even things that i passionate about can hurt me so dearly, is there anything that won't hurt me?

stay calm Jess, stay calm.. and

Yes, i believe that i can go through this. i'll laugh at this in the end


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment