Thursday, April 12, 2012

want this, so so so bad
^^^ i want ^^^

If there is something that i can get for my upcoming birthday, i'd chose this little buddy. I don't need the modern design or easier to use polaroid camera, i just want this vintage looking buddy with it's own uniqueness.

Now anyone is kind enough to buy me this? Lol



My sketch model is finally approved by my lecturer (woohoo!! after eleven sketch models!!) so i can continue with my technical drawing and start to make the final model. It feels like a huge burden has been taken off from my shoulder when my lecturer said 'approved' (he even sang 'finally~ finally~'. Maybe because he's still quite young, so he play and tease his students a lot -_-" ) One week of college left, and then i can bid goodbye to Foundation studies, which also mean i have two years left in college. Hope i won't miss Foundation like how i sometime miss my High School days. :(
Holiday is coming nearer, and although i was looking forward to it a lot, i haven't even book my ticket --" still confused on which date to book my flight. I just wish that i can spend my holiday happily with my family and friends.

Out of words to say, i'll post some pics then.




K-fever time!! lol


Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


image



#fangirlingallovertheplace


Guess i'm getting more and more addicted to Super Junior xD


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment