Thursday, November 5, 2009

Still the girl who tries to think positive..

I got my test result and all that i can say is i'm super duper speechless when i see my score...
I still can't believe how can i got red mark on chemistry as i can do the questions... *Sigh*
I almost cry that morning..
I feel very lazy n stupid really..
I mean, i don't know what to do if i am not able to get my result paper..
I must be lying if i said i'm not afraid..


But then, after i thought about it for a long time, i realised that no matter how sad i am, my score won't get better and all that i can do is face the future, yes, i'll fight for semester exam!
Fighting!
Help me God..



I miss him u know...
Miss him a lot... =(
Wanna see his smile badly...
Ouh, he is still the medicine for my problem... (Am i too lebay? :P but at least that is what i really think)

-positive-positive- ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment