Thursday, November 12, 2009

I miss u blue boy..

I miss him
That's all that i can describe about how i'm feeling rite now..

I had just watched the movie 'Definitely, Maybe' it's about love that has lost contact and then they realised that they are in love with each other.
And this story definitely makes me think about my love life..
I want to fall in love with someone else,feel the rushing heartbeat,get excited w/o any particular reason,have someone to make me smile,have someone to know how to treat me,and to hold my hand.
Too much?
Sorry, but that's what i truly feel..
But the problem is, my heart can't let him go.. I don't know why but my heart is afraid to forget him and this feeling..
I don't know.. I just don't know..
I still put my hope in him.. Probably because he IS the one that my heart feels the most 'right' person..
And there's still no boy that can change his position in my heart..
He will always be my first love..



Miss u so much Blue Boy..

No comments:

Post a Comment