Friday, November 20, 2009

Thank You SO Much Father

Oh God!
My day felt like really upside down between in the morning and after i got my report paper
I was hyper afraid that i can't get my report paper since my tabulasi score was not really good
I was freakin' nervous when mr tjoriman entered my class and when he only called 5 names (and no me) i felt really blank.. I begged to God for every sec so that my teacher can call my name
And after a few minutes of 'almost crying' moment (i cried a bit though)
Suddenly mr tjoriman called one of my classmate's name !
And i started to beg to God that mr tjoriman call my name
And surprise!
My name was called!
I'm freakin' damn excited that time
I don't care how my marks are, as long as i can get my report paper
I felt so relieved
Thanksthanksthanksthanks Father
Thanks so much
As what i had promised You, i promised i will study harder for the semester test..
:)

And i can do the trigono questions at axel!
Yippie..
Thanks again Father..
I believe You had gave me a great future..

Lovethisdaysomuch (ketularan pela.. Haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment