Monday, November 9, 2009

Two girls day out !

Me and my cousin,jowi went to sun today...
But no kuku today, coz she went to siantar with her friend..

Anw..
We watched The Proposal, a romantic comedy movie..
The movie is indeed very hilarious, makes me laugh from start until the end..
But it also has a great plot..
So i made it as a "must watch movie" and one of my most fav movie...



Ok, i lied
Well, the true reason of why i made the movie as my fav movie; beside the great story n makes me laugh a lot is that Ryan Reynolds (Andrew Paxton, the main lead) is freakin' handsome..
Oh God..
He has the kind of innocent face that makes my heart melts.. XD
(Aaw..)
And he's the 1st Western Actor that i think awesome.. XP
Haha
(The only drawback is that he's married to Scarlett Johannson! ) T-T
But i still think that he's cute.. :P


And i had watched the last episode of Ethan Ruan's serial "My Queen" today..
Aaw.. I don't want the movie to end! :'(
I still want more Ethan!
Huh
Guess i have to wait until his next movie to be released.. (He cut his hair bald in this serial which i think really dissappointing since he had such a great hair style.. But i still love him a lot XD )
Hehe

What fun day =)
Keep cherish every happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment