Saturday, July 30, 2011

Singapore

Hi there, it is 30th July today, well time flies so fast, i couldn't believe i have been in singapore for almost 1 week! Well this week is filled with orientation, and adapting, not to forget, walking. (lol) Mom is already back to Batam today, so here i am, alone in my new house in singapore. my housemates seem good though, especially the indonesian one,they are really friendly, maybe that is why foreigners always say that indonesians are really friendly, when you're in some other country, you'll realize it, seriously. my singaporean housemate seem so.. reserved (like, she has a motto 'my world is my world, your world is yours') and the malaysian? worse, i haven't even spoke a word with them. it's like i don't even exist. gosh. really awkward.
My college is great, it was artsy, and beautiful college, not to forget mazy (is that even a word? haha) My PPD tutor seems nice and strict, and there are a lot of singaporean and chinese in my class. Yes, by chinese i mean they are from china, i couldn't even understand a word when they are talking to each other. wtf --" hope i can make friends with them *fingerscrossed*
and to tell you the truth, i feel like i don't have any friend here. :( sad sad sad.


i miss my mom
@jesslynfeliciaa

No comments:

Post a Comment