Wednesday, July 6, 2011

6th July

It's been a pretty long time since my last post, got pretty stressed up because of searching for accommodation in singapore, so far i have found a few potential one, and yesterday, a girl who joined Lasalle's workshop last april called me and asked whether i want to rent a room in a condo with her and another girl who joined the workshop too, i asked my mom, and she agreed, so they'll be my flatmates and one of them will be my roommates i guess, and for the other option, i also found a room in Mcphearson area, both of them have affordable price and took about 10-15 mins bus ride to my college. So i guess i should feel a bit relieved. Haha
Less than 3 weeks before my departure to singapore, and i got a bunch of mixed up feelings, excited, sad, happy, anxious, nervous, blah-blah-blah. I mean, life will be so different there, no maid to wash and iron my clothes and clean my room, no driver to pick me up, and i should go buy my own breakfast,lunch and dinner too. But, i always want to live alone, and be more mature, so this will be a great experience, and i guess the best that i can do is to prepare myself as good as i can. (and filling my 'less-than-three-weeks' in medan with my family and friends for sure! read: hangouts and camwhoring. lol)


will write more,


@jesslynfeliciaa

No comments:

Post a Comment