Saturday, July 16, 2011

16th July

Just went home from my relatives' wedding. The newlyweds used to live in USA, so maybe that's why the wedding ceremony has a feel of western style wedding. It was a pretty enjoyable night anyway.
Mom has bought my flight ticket to Batam on 20th July, so fast :( i've been trying to convince mommy to bought the 22nd July flight instead, but mommy has few things to do in Batam, so there goes the 22nd July flight :( wondering what i should do to fill my days from 20th to 23rd July, since i am going to Singapore on 24th July. No brothers, no internet connection, guess i'll look at my blackberry for 24/7 --"
So technically, i only got 3 days left in Medan, haven't pack, and i still got tons of stuffs to do, not to mention some last hangouts with my girls, hope i can do all of those in these 3 days. I have a list of medanese foods to eat before leaving from medan too, really wish i can eat those foods too in these 3 days. Lol


see you in my next post! (that i will probably post in singapore already! still getting nor exited nor nervous though)


@jesslynfeliciaa

No comments:

Post a Comment