Saturday, November 5, 2011

when you wish that all of those assignments could disappear

bored with assignments, so i camwhore






Hate the quality of my pocket camera, planning to save some money to buy a DSLR.
Well, i do get a contract with Elite, at least they said so, they haven't contact me back yet, due to their schedule with the 12th finalists, they said that they'll contact me as soon as they finish with all of the final thingy. hopefully, soon. cause i need job! i need money! haha. sound so materialistic.
anw, at least i signed myself to be a gallery sitter at my college's gallery, it is a job that i called as 'you sit down and get money'. haha. i'll be sitting for 'Joseph McNally gallery on 18th Nov. Thank God i got that job, because it helps me a lot. A LOT. i am quite short of cash now, due to my stupid photography portfolio that cost me 50 dollars, so that job, is like an oasis in the desert. hahaha


waiting for 26th november


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment