Saturday, November 12, 2011

i had enough

I want to move out from this place. I had written about it here, and i told some of my family and friends. I am just tired of everything, I am tired of always being the one who was accused for everything that goes wrong in this house, the trashes, the lights, the washing stuffs; whatever-the-f*ck-it-was-called, i am tired of getting complaint for the way i live, the way i do my assignments, the way i put my stuffs, the way i do everything..
i was like, i had enough... i hate being alone here, i hate the bed, the table, the sofa, even the chair.
there was no mcdonalds nearby, no starbucks, no malls. i had no friend here, i feel f*cking alone here, in fact. i hate my roommate, i hate it. they just can't understand the way i live.
and when i find a place that i think perfect, it was just out of my league, too expensive, yeah. i am afraid that it will just be a burden for my family. i know i should be grateful for everything that i have now, yes, i am grateful that i can further my studies here, but i just want a better place to live. i hate it here. :( and i don't know what to do now. i just feel like crying. in fact, i am crying now.
and i know i have assignments to do, but i just don't feel like doing it anymore. whatever, i am going to sleep.


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment