Friday, November 11, 2011

First Semester - END

Yesterday was my last day of my first semester in Lasalle, no more classes to attend, which means the 'no contact week' had arrived, well, time flies so fast, i can still remember clearly how i felt on my first day, and now, my first semester is over. My assessment date will be on 23rd of November, so i still have about 12 days to touch up my sketchbooks, much work indeed. But, all of this will worth it in the future. it will.
Anyway, tomorrow, i'll go to my friend's place and have a look and discussion with her landlady about renting a room there, so excited! Hope it will turn out great! That is one of my 11/11/11 wish though. Can't wait to move and start a different lifestyle there! A better one for sure!
Can't wait for 26th November! 15 days to go!


xoxo
Jess


Oh, by the way, i also just ordered a Gateau Opera cake with Macaroon and pistachio garnish from La Maison Patisserie for my grandfather's birthday that will fall on this upcoming 27th November. Hope it tastes great!

No comments:

Post a Comment