Saturday, October 29, 2011

Morning lovelies, had this urge to post something in my blog despite i got no idea about what to write. Let's see.. I join Elite Model Look Singapore 2011, and become one of the semifinalist, and i promise myself that i will do my best, no matter i will win or not. I aim to at least get into the 30 semifinalist though, because those are the girls that will get a modeling contract with elite singapore. So yeah, i will do my best and give my all, so there'll be no regret!!
and anyway, it's getting closer to end of my first semester, and lots of final project are coming and piling up, so i am juggling my modeling and school time, and i think i am going insane soon.
see ya in my next post! hopefully with a modeling contract in my hand!


Junooo

No comments:

Post a Comment