Sunday, October 16, 2011

Don't worry about tomorrow

National Museum of Singapore

I always knew that i had this problem with time management. For example, i should be like doing my 2D homework now, but instead, i am watching tv and typing this. I just got home from church and some groceries shopping, i went to sunday service almost every week now, it's a great and fun routine, the atmosphere in singapore's church to me is very different with the one in medan and i always feel less stressed after going there. The church is called New Creation church and the service is held in Suntec City (tower 4). It was Eunike, one of my classmate in Lasalle who asked me to join her, so after the service we'll go around Suntec City trying foods that we can rarely find in Indonesia (Eunike is from Jakarta anyway). And one of the most addicting food that i had tasted so far is Hot Balls from Chippy. Hot Balls is fried Mars Chocolate (yes, fried) served with ice cream (vanilla or chocolate) with Hershey's chocolate sauce on top. It tastes like heaven and insanely addictive. Planning to try some other things next week, can't wait!
Well, i guess i better start doing my homeworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment