Thursday, October 20, 2011

a little update

hey there, just checking in to give a little update of my life. yesterday, i booked a flight to medan on 26th nov for my upcoming semester break. And, it's not that i can be happy though, college life is getting thougher since it's closer to assessment already. Lot's of things to catch up, piles of new homeworks coming, and not to mention the extra classes. I have been sleeping around 3 am these past few days and feeling kinda not energized today, just hoping that i won't fall sick! i can not fall sick! since tomorrow's class is photography, i have not much work to do, so planning to sleep earlier tonight. My body needs a rest so bad.
At least i can rest as much as i can during my holiday! oh my, how i can't wait for 26th november!

@jesslynfeliciaa

No comments:

Post a Comment