Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sing a song

Well, life in Singapore starts to feel better now, i talked about how i felt to some of my friends few days ago and they gave me supports and motivating words, telling me not to give up and such, i feel much better after that, and suddenly i feel more relaxed, and i can see things from a whole different perspective now. Thank you guys :)
So i just watched Harry Potter and the deathly hallows part 2, i know it's pretty late already, but i was so happy to finally can end the movie, i am sure gonna miss the movie so much! I watched it with my college friend who is also from medan, pretty awkward, but pretty fun too :D
The house i am currently staying in singapore is okay, room is not so big actually, but everything is good, though i wish to live in an apartmen :p i mean, waking up with a view of the city seems cool, hahaha. planning to move out from this place semester, so for the time being, maybe i just have to postpone my 'apartmen room' wish.

my room! yeah, i know, it's pretty messy

running out of words to say, so i'll just end this post.
see ya :)


@jesslynfeliciaa


P.S : planning to join a modelling agency in singapore since i miss runway so much! wish me luck :*

No comments:

Post a Comment