Wednesday, August 10, 2011

homeworks

It's 16.15 now, truthfully i haven't had my lunch, i ate some pieces of bread and triple-M roasted seaweeds to fill my stomach, actually i really feel like eating but i am too lazy to walk to the nearby hawker centre, i thought about ordering Mcd delivery, but it was too expensive, so maybe i'll be just fine with breads and seaweed. Yes, i know, i am torturing myself.
I start my college last Monday, but since 9th august was singapore's independence day and 10th august was lasalle founder's day, i got two days of holidays :p and yeah, i already have a homework, 3 pieces of drawing for my 2D class, and instead of doing it, i've been hanging out with my friends yesterday and watch tv and surfing the internet today, i am so gonna die. *stop procrastinating!!!*
Anyway, i planned to go to Batam this Friday *yeay!!* why? cause my class ended at 12, and i have nothing to do on saturday and sunday, so a trip back home sounds nice :P i can finally eat kfc (with rice!) i miss miss miss indonesian foods so much!!! okay, stop talking about foods, it makes me super hungry now.

Nowadays, i am so into 2NE1, hahaha. seems like i watch too much mtv. --"
well, i am gonna share their song, Lonely and ugly at my next post for my 'song of the day' section


bye!
@jesslynfeliciaa

No comments:

Post a Comment