Sunday, May 2, 2010

1st day of modelling tuition

12.15 as nervous as hell. i keep thinking that in approximately 5 more minutes i'll be in my modelling tuition. keep thinking " oh God, what should i do there? "
12.20 arrive
12.21 pay some administration fee
12.25 another girl arrives

12.32 another girl arrives

12.35 a man come in and it turns out that he's my catwalk tutor, and ask the three of us to go to the 4th floor ( as there is where my class is located )

12.40 as tired as hell, 4th floor... oh my God

12.42 class is started
so i learn the "pose 1" of "catwalking" today.
the keypoint for pose 1 is : walk, pose, spin, pose, spin, pose, spin, walk, spin

so many spinning 'til i get so dizzy @.@
but in the end it was quite fun in fact i can't wait for next week!
I'm sure is going to practice a lot at home and buy a "killer" high heels soon, so i can improve my skill



No comments:

Post a Comment