Sunday, April 25, 2010

tatatabubulalasisi

okay... i know it's not a hot news anymore...
but i don't have any ideas left for my post...
so here it is....

well, there's nothing that i can be proud of from my score anw.. --"
it's just a "so-so" score for me...
my target is actually to reach around 70-75 for my average score, i only got 69.. :(
one more point! ugh...

the only subject that doesn't make my eyes sore when i see my score is only my Civics...
it's ninety-something... ffuufuu
okay... maybe i also should feel quite impressed with my English score, as there are only a few people in my class who got a "pass mark" on this subject..
i got 80 anw.. (but it's still one of the lowest eng score i ever got.. duh.. )
but,, i have to feel grateful to everything that happens in my life,right?
so... i think i'll say "Congrats" to myself...

anw...
this thought came to me suddenly when i felt depressed about my score for a few gazillion sec..
" Ke sekolah pagi - pagi.. Pulang sore - sore... Langsung ke les ampe malem...
waktu ujian belajar mati - matian... tapi nilai gag bagus juga... merah juga.. remed jg... salah siapa ini? murid? atau guru? tidak bolehkah kami mendapatkan nilai dan masa dpn yg cerah?? "
okay, it's quite awkward isn't it?
i didn't translate it into eng, as i think it'd sound more awkward.. haha

~ i wish, i hope, i pray that tomorrow will be a better day~

No comments:

Post a Comment