Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Love doesn't travel alone

so as what i mentioned in my last post..
i had just watched the movie " Hi, my sweetheart "
and it makes me think about my love life...

well, i noticed that i NEVER had a boyfriend yet.. ( i'm going to be 17 soon! and i still haven't got any bf :'( )
pity me, eh...
okay, i know... boyfriend is not everything...
but... i never feel the experience of being loved by a boy....
and i secretly wish i can exp one before i go to uni...

*i don't believe i'm going to write this out*
but...
i decided to stop loving HIM
that 'someone' that i often write abt...
well... i think i prefer to be loved now...
i believe that if someone love us, it won't be that hard for us to love that person too...
as long as he cares and loves me sincerely...
what's so wrong abt giving them a chance?
rite?

-the problem is, there's still no boy that love and care abt me- (haha, pity me)


i used to prefer to fight for my love, that i should be with someone i love...
but.. this feeling hurts me so much you know...
i search for him, but he never showed up
i open his profile like everyday, i think of him every second, but... he is just like... still like that...
so it makes me hurt more and more...

okay, okay, i still love him...
but.. i don't hope for him anymore...
i give up, boy
i give up...

No comments:

Post a Comment