Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pushing u out from my heart.. should i ?

him him him
a topic that i often wrote here ( i guess )

dunno why but i felt really sad today =( ( start from the evening actually )
*sigh*
love him but...
almost all the people i know ask me to forget him...
they said " there are many boys in sutomo.. why do you stuck on him ?? "
hello ??
loving someone isn't as easy as stopping a bus!
anyway,
i also don't want to fall in love with anyone for awhile..
you know, loving someone is tiring for me...


i love u, but..
by the way,
i also have been thinking about that these few days..
forget him...
but how?
how if i still feel really happy every time i saw him?
how if i still wanna see his smile every day?
can anyone tell me?

yeah...
i know we don't keep in touch anymore...
i even dunno if he still sees me as friend or a stranger now...

*sigh*

love him but...
why i feel that he is in love with a girl?
my mind is killing me...

do i still have a chance...?


love him... always...

No comments:

Post a Comment