Monday, August 17, 2009

crying alone

15th n 16th aug
left alone in my room
with opui as my roomate tonite
i was hoping that he didn't make any trouble..
but..
i woke up at 2 a.m and found out that he bite my lovely bolster until the foam came out...
i was so sad, so i cried like crazy for probably 15 minutes or more i guess..
well, maybe u'll think that.. " it's only a bolster, why should u cry so much for it? "
and i'll say.. " it's not only a bolster.. i treat it like a part of me already.. "
" when i had problems, and i cry on my bed, my bolster is the only thing that knows.. when i'm happy, until i can't sleep, my bolster knows... and when i'm alone.. my bolster accompany me.. " it means so much for me..
i'm just hoping that ethan won't be naughty anymore..


okay..
so in the morning ( woke up late. lol )
i went to SC..
study physics
do questions ( as usual )
bla3..
chit chatting with my gals..
bla3...


then went to car's home..
had a lot of fun ( well, at least better than if i'm alone at home )

and now..
i'm updating my blog...
haha
what a day...

waiting 4 u amak...
back to medan quickly pleaseeee
so desperate without u...
hehee...

No comments:

Post a Comment