Friday, August 14, 2009

Life.exam.him

Finally my mom had paid my telephone bill and i can online again..! XD
yippie...!!

Okay... My life so far...

9th Aug..
Had my SC course that day.. Because i arrived late,i was dumped to 3rd floor..
I.m.a.g.i.n.e
As soon as i arrived at the 3rd floor, the first people i saw is him! And i can't see my friend there.. Can u imagine how shock i was ?? And then i do some stupid mistakes that i still regret until today.. =(
But at least i still got that 'senyuman 1000watt' (am i too lebay? Hehe..)

10th aug
I almost cried bcoz of chemist today.. :'(
Ugh..

11th aug
Done well on english n civics today.. Yippie! ^^

12th aug
I think i done pretty well in biology.. =)

And when in sc, i felt so not in the mood to do the math questions, but when he came, he gave me that 'senyuman 1000watt' suddenly i felt excited to do the questions.. Haha..

13th aug
NO test today.. Yippie..

14th aug
I think i did well on math today.. I missed 1 n a half question, can't do 1,n no ans 1..

And it's rainin' cats n dogs today..
But mom had paid my telephone bill n i can blog again..! Yip yip..>u<

I'll continue next time.. Pae..

No comments:

Post a Comment