Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas spirit

Yes, I know Christmas almost ends, but I can't help it! still feeling so Christmassy here, hahaha. Oh, i forgot, Merry Christmas! May the joy and peace of Christmas always fill our days to come.
So, today, I want to share some of my favorite Christmas tunes. Hope whoever who read this post and actually spend their time listening to the songs I shared would enjoy it as much as i do! :* Happy holidays!

Winter Wonderland (cover) - by J Rabbit


Let It Snow (cover) - by Kina Grannis


When You Wish Upon a Star (cover) - by Joanna Wang


The Christmas Song (cover) - by Kina Grannis & Joseph Vincent


Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (cover) - by Megan Nicole


Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (cover) - by Rod Stewart



Yes, i know, there are two 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas' song here, and i am not even sorry because, i love the song so much. My favorite Christmas track indeed. Well, i guess that's all then, Hope you had a very merry Christmas today.


Love,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment