Saturday, August 25, 2012

rambles rambles

Seems like i won't be able to post this post before 25th came. but oh well, so let me start with my college rambles post again, since i am back in singapore and college has started for about 3 weeks (note : just 3 freaking weeks) and the amount of assignments is crazy. seriously. C-R-A-Z-Y. oh and my lecturer said this "we don't care whether you sleep or not, but you have to finish your assignments" (mau mati ga dengernya?) now i wonder what makes me choose this path in the first place... but i know i have to do well, i've sacrificed so much things to be able to be here, so i have to make the best out of it.
Also, mom has been nagging me to find part-time jobs, i want to mom, believe me, i've been browsing in job portals religiously, found some jobs that i think quite fun, but looking at my college's insane-ness, i might even have to spend a night in the studio to finish my work, i barely had enough sleep this whole week (sleep at 2, up at 7) how can i work again? well, let's just see how this is going to work out then..


Jess
oh yeah, might one day late already, but still..
생일 축하해 , 남자 삼모 ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment