Thursday, April 7, 2011

thoughts

hello bloggie! i am back!
NE is coming in err... 11 days and i am not prepared at all :/ okay, i know, i must have gone mad.
Lasalle interview is in about 2 weeks time and i am not prepared as well, still can't decide which artwork to be presented and i just can practice my english with myself, yes, literally, i am trying to think/talk to myself using english. like now.
okay, stop bullshitting about exam here.

i can't believe that school will be over pretty damn soon, and there won't be anything so called "woke up early/late to school" , "running to my school gate cause my school bell had rang" , "sleeping in class when teacher is explaining" , "chit chatting with friends when teacher is explaining" , "running on school's corridor (yes, i still do it sometimes)" , "playing truant" , "escape to my friends class during lesson" , and so much more. Well, there is one more thing that i am going to miss a lot though, which is "YOU" yeah, i can't see you anymore! :( it's sad. so sad. not even your voice, not even your smile :(
and, how the hell i can pass my days without school activity? i've been doing that my whole life, and now i am forced to end it. yes, i know i hate going to school, but, i love it too. i guess i had this love-hate relationship with school. lol

well, i have no idea anymore, will continue next time
bye!

Lots of Love,

Jesslyn Felicia :*

No comments:

Post a Comment