Saturday, April 2, 2011

Dearest April

Somehow i am afraid that the time is moving way too fast, today is the 2nd April already and i was like, really?? School will be over in about 3 weeks time, and all of those uni stuffs will come in return, i am excited but afraid too, it's like 2 different feelings are being mixed inside of me. :(
my biggest issue now is about mommy that suddenly feels kinda unsure about letting me learn interior design in uni these days and this issue has successfully stressed me out. :/ hope that mom will change her mind #fingerscrossed
I am already filling my head with my dreams of studying interior design, doing that as my job in the future and also live in singapore since years ago when i was in JHS. I really don't know which way i should go if i have to let go of that dream, and do something else instead. i can't even imagine of that. Mommy is afraid that life will be tough for me if i take design as my workfield in the future, well, mommy thinks that accounting/business is still a better option, but i don't have any interest at all on those fields, and yes, i know that dad still has to pay my brothers' school fee. that's why mommy only let's me go to singapore if i can got the Tuition Grant, or i'll be sent to jakarta. :/
but, don't expect me to give up my dream, i will still fight til the end, til all of my dream comes true. i am willing to suffer there because i know i will have a great future that way.
though sometimes i envy some of my friends that come from a good financial family that fully support them to continue their study overseas. :( #sigh

so i will stay positive, dream high, and reach all of my dreams :)
i'll stop here and continue next time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment