Monday, August 16, 2010

so here i am...

so here i am...
doing what a gemini-an good at, which is multitasking.. i'm currently studying physics and on lining...
people might ask, 'how can you study that way?'
well, i don't really know how to ans it, but i cant concentrate well when i'm studying without doing anything else like on lining or watching tv (yeah, i do it everytime)
muhaha

anyway, i know it's already mid august and i haven't start my portfolio for my application to Lasalle yet =="
i hope i can start doing it after i finish my monthly test at school :)
i really want to get accepted in singaporeeee :(
i don't really mind whether it is in Lasalle or NAFA.. as long as it is in Design major and in singapore...
because if not, my mommy will send me to Jakarta.. and that sucks..
i hate jakarta traffic, and especially the fact that i have to stay with my relatives there..
i want to be independent! duh..
living with your relatives, is... i dunno how to say it but, for sure, it'll give you much more drama in your life, i already had enough...
i also haven't bought any ielts or toefl book to enhance my english skills, since i already graduate from my last course and i don't go to any english course now, so i'm afraid that my english skills will get worse...
hais.. so many drama...
but i know that this last year will be very "menentukan" for my future.. so i will of course 'use' this last year wisely..
need to get back to physics now, bye!


-- the greatest failure is not failing after we had tried sth, but when we afraid to try to do sth --
and so far, i've made so many failure then... ~.~

No comments:

Post a Comment