Thursday, September 10, 2009

who can make me smile ? HIM...

I'm baaaaaackkkk....
huah... miss u so much bloggie...
i've been so busy until i forhot about blogging these few weeks.. =P
sorry...


so,
i got my test result...
and to be honest i'm NOT so happy with it...
i think i can do more for sure...
so i'll study harder for my next monthly test...
i promise...


my class had grew more personality these few days...
we got noisier and... noisier...
lol
but sometimes i still feel so lonely in that class...
humph...
miss my besties cia2 for sure...


i also join some remedial test for my bad marks...
though i hope my essay can make it better, but my report hasn't been given to us yet, so i have to predict my score n i decided to join the remedial test for 3 subjects..
n so far so good...



saw him on my way home today...
just by seeing him smiling n walking with his friends makes me smile in my car...
oh GOd...
i really still not over him yet...
i still heart him so much,,,
dunno when i can over him....


still hoping actually....



anw, it's 12.30 already and i'm pretty sure i'll woke up late again this morning..
lol

so off to dreamland first
bubye...


Postscript : Ask all of your cousins handphone number... believe me, u're going to need it one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment