Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ran away

My life had been oh so messed up since i'm back to medan from my holiday...
Crying..crying..n crying..
Actually sometimes i do regret my decision..
it was all because of him that i'm still here..
But as things happened and i felt that everything just didn't work out, why do i'm still here then?
I really want to ran away...really...
I feel that people here just don't care with me..
Probably i'm just a burden to them..
I'm just alone here..
And..
I want to erase him...from my mind,my heart,n my soul...
But can i..?
But one thing, i never regret falling in love with him though i want to forget him...



Owh..
I don't want to procastinate(do i type it right?) again...
Argh..
As things just never become great whenever i procastinate i..
I felt so frustated when i see my score...
Argh..
So my goal now is :
- try to stop my stupid habit--procastinating task
- raise my average score
- get rank 1-3 at winf
- join writing competition n win it
- join my drawing class seriously
- study more
- be a nicer girl


P.S : miss my family so much

No comments:

Post a Comment