Sunday, July 26, 2009

Under the sea...

okay, there's not even a single connection between the title of my post with what i'm going to write.. lol.. i was just happen to hear this song when i write this post... XP
anyway, there's nothing particular happen today actually... in the morning i went to school for my ex-co.. then i went to SC.. study math n finish my chemistry questions... after 2 stressing hours that almost make my brain exploded... i went to fetch my kuku at KL (kampung lalang..lol)... then we went to yang lim, ate "almost afternoon lunch", went to palladium, bla3... ( have i made u bored by reading this? wkaka)
well.. at night when i open fb, i feel really really wanna chat with him, but my silly computer can't chat, because everytime i open a conversation, it'll turn into "not responding mode" ( stressing right? ) and my princess blackie also went silly by can't make me receive any message, n my princess bluie is still in the hospital =( [ wonders when she will out from there.. mixx her so much! ]
so all of my gadget had really success in making me stressed.. but well, i choose to be patient... i believe everything will be better.. =)


oh yeah,
i wanna read "the host" by stefenie meyer... hope it'll be publish soon..!
i love the tagline, hope the story will also be great...

anyway, i also read my horoscope for august, and it said that it;ll be a great month for me =) [ esp for the edu n romance part, hahaha.. hope the horoscope is right ;p ]


hoping for a better tomorrow...
sincerely,
juno

No comments:

Post a Comment