Thursday, July 23, 2009

Humm...

it's been a loooong time since the last time i post my last entry...
i've been so busy with my schedule n also not really in the mood of writing.. =(

but hopefully my mood is getting better already..
well, my probs is still not really being solved..but it's not that horrible anymore.. =)

hum..
where to start...

my life so far..
1. i go to science 9..(huff,, hate it bcoz it's located in the 4th floor... T-I-R-E-D in climbing up my school building u know..)
2. probs with my big family..(ops! haven't told my granpa yet! >.<)
3. i find out that my school's monthly test will be on the 10th of aug.. n we have essay question this year..(WHT?? it's really killin' me... i feel really really afraid..esp for my biology..)
4. still... (why everytime i saw him.. i fell in love with him again n again...? n last nite i dreamt of him.. >,<)
5. love wednesday n friday!! >u< ( b'coz i don't have math lesson in those days.. hahaq.. my math teacher is realllyyyy booooringgggg.... i always fell asleep in his lesson.. hoahm.. -o- )

so that is my life so far until today...
wonder what will happen in a few days later??
who knows.. but i hope it will be better.. ^u^

nite~

No comments:

Post a Comment