Saturday, November 10, 2012

Time to stop being a spoiled brat jess, like seriously. I think today i've watched and read enough things that should have made me realised how lucky i am to be here in Singapore to further my study. And how much i am loved by my parents. I mean, they have sacrificed so much for me to be here, and i should put nothing but my parents' happiness as my number one priority now. Studying Interior Design in Lasalle is not an easy major, all the assignments and high-demanding lecturers, but if my friends can handle it, why can't i? I may work a bit slower, but this just means that i need to work harder, in the end, if i can have great results, my parents would be ecstatic as well. And as a child, bringing a smile to our parents' face, and making them proud are the greatest things that we could do for them right?
I may start late, but late is better than never isn't it? and who says those who start late can't win the race? i'll show you.


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment