Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Yes, i do realize it's 2 am in the morning. so why am i still not yet sleeping? i guess my body has gotten used to my bad sleeping habits back in sg, so it's quite hard for me to sleep early nowadays. well, except when i am feeling very tired. I do realize as well that i had not updated my blog for what seems to be like a very long period already, been always wanting to write something, yet when i logged in, i honestly dont have any idea about what to type.
It's been weeks since i came to spend my holiday in Medan, yet i haven't had the chance to meet my friends (except my two dearest buddy S and J) the rest, well i don't know, too busy i guess? I had a hard time meeting S and J too to be honest, since they got works and college to attend. Not to mention the fact that i still have a long list of food that i want to eat before i went back to dearest lion city. Ah, how i wish i could drive, so i can go to anyplace at anytime when i feel like eating something. This is probably the reason why sometime i couldn't help but think that sg is better, transportation-wise.
Well, at least i went to Brastagi last Sunday. To spend some quality times with my family, had some fun in Mikie Holiday. Pics? maybe i'll upload some here in the next few days. maybe, i warn you. kkk... Mom advised me not to come back this Dec, and just stay in sg to find some intership or work to do. So honestly, i don't know when i can be back in my dearest hometown again. I decided to use this 2 weeks wisely, take bunches of pictures, eat loads of food, meet up with my friends, and spend quality time with my family. Not to forget, to pay another visit to Ethan (my dearest puppy whom is now living with another family :'( )
Will update again later, my eyes starts to feel heavy already. *yawn*


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment