Monday, May 7, 2012

Jazz Pop, Pop-Jazz, Indonesian music

Hey ya! Super enjoying my holiday now, life's good, life's good. Haha. So few days ago i was feeling kinda bored with KPop songs and tried to browse Indonesian Jazz Pop (or Pop-Jazz) genre songs, as recommended by my friend. And I now agree that that is Indonesian style of music, not those girlbands and boybands who are trying to copy KPop. I mean, if Indonesia wants to make their music 'style' well known internationally, they should try to promote these jazz pop songs, to me it was more genuine and well, i think it fits Indonesian culture better somehow, the relaxing and unique melody. I'll share some of my favorites here. Enjoy! :)

Adera - Lebih Indah

Sierra Soetedjo - The Only One

Raisa - Melangkah

Citra Scholastika - Pasti Bisa

Maliq & D'Essentials - Untitled




Raisa - Stay (I'm not sure whether this is still considered as Jazz Pop, but it was a really sweet song, i just feel that i have to share it, lol)


Great songs aren't they?

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment