Saturday, March 5, 2011

in a blink of an eye

it's the 5th march already and i was like, wow, time surely flies fast, way too fast i guess. but it's kinda good too. haha
on the day after tomorrow, i'll face my school's semester exam and the last exam for the 3rd grade student (read : me) and in about 5 weeks, i'll face the national exam and in 6 weeks i'll face the interview for Lasalle.
Tons of studying needed, so i guess i'll leave my blog for quite a long time again. :(
but i am now feeling super excited and i can't wait to move my life to singapore, not being over confident that i'll get accepted in Lasalle,but, i guess i just want to think positive. ha!
i still haven't decided to stay alone or rent an apartment/room with someone there. I want some privacy, i want to do something without getting worried that someone will comment me, and i think staying alone is the best solution, but it seems silly, whom should i talk with when i'm bored?
i'm afraid that i'll be some kind of lunatic if i live alone.

anyhow, i guess i better continue with my maths first.
adieu, see ya in my next post. soon.

xoxo,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment