Wednesday, March 31, 2010

distracted

my fam will arrive in medan approximately in less than 12 hours..
and i'm still awake and eating indomie actually...
it's my fuel before goin' to bed..
lol :p


i just realized that...
i rarely talk (read : type) about him as often as i used to in my post
it's not that i dont love him anymore...
i'm just...
well,, trying not to think about him too much..
but.. i guess it's not working quite well =='
cause i dreamt of him oftener when i didnt think of him as much as i used to..
duh..


okay...
let's move on to another topic...
exam is coming (yes, i know, i know)
the only subject that i can do is Math...
oh God... i'm surely dying here...
as i think this monthly exam will give me more distraction..
you know.. my family is coming.. and as i can imagine it, there will be a lot of.. going here and there... and how can i study??

as i believe i'm not the kind of girl who will stay at home to study while all of my family member go somewhere..
duh..

oh God... please please please help me.........

God..
::please protect my family who will come to medan tomorrow... give them a save and great flight...::
God bless you, you, and all of you...


see y!

No comments:

Post a Comment